Indigestion is a problem people commonly faced. This is usually because of an improper diet. Probiotics can help you balance the scales a little. The following list includes the highest quality probiotics on the market.
7. Sound Probiotics Sport
- Gluten free
- Vegan friendly
- High potency
- Time release capsules
This is a probiotic supplement intended for sportsmen and athletes, consumers that have a great demand for this product. It has a unique probiotic blend that is designed to make you as energetic as possible. This probiotic definitely gives you a huge energy boost.
Another important aspect is that it optimizes your body for peak performance. If you have trouble sleeping, this probiotic can help reset your body clock. It will also improve your immune system. This combination can help you be well rested and at peak health for all of your sporting events.
However, this probiotic comes in at the bottom of this list because it is pretty much only suitable for athletes or people that use a lot of energy during their day. Other people will find that it makes them far too jittery. This also makes the product unsuitable for children as it might end up making them hyperactive.
- Specially designed for athletes
- Boosts energy
- Improves immune system
- Helps optimize sleep cycle
- Can cause jitteriness from too much energy
- Not suitable for children
6. NuBiotix Probiotic Digestive Dietary Supplement For Men & Women
- 2.5 billion CFUs per capsule
- One a day formula
- Suitable for IBS, bloating, excessive gas
- Contains Regularis
This probiotic is great at releasing trapped gas, giving you a lot of comfort in the process. Post meal bloating and gassiness is a real issue, and this probiotic can help you deal with it. Lactose intolerant people particularly suffer from trapped gas. This is the perfect probiotic for people that can’t consume dairy products.
It is also quite gentle on your stomach, unlike other probiotics such as the Sound Probiotics Sport listed above. This is important because people with delicate digestive systems need something gentle. This probiotic also gives you a dose of B vitamins which can help improve your overall health a great deal.
For all its benefits, this probiotic is not perfect. Some consumers have reported allergic reactions such as hives and rashes after taking this probiotic. Hence, you should consume it carefully. This product might also be too gentle for people with severe digestive problems. If you have a serious issue you might want to take something stronger.
- Can reduce post meal bloating if taken regularly
- Gentle on your stomach
- Also acts as a B vitamin supplement
- Helps people with lactose intolerance
- Some consumers report allergic reactions
- Too gentle for severe gastrointestinal problems
5. Standard Process – ProSynbiotic
- Contains the following:
- S. boulardii
- L. acidophilus
- L. paracasei
- L. casei
- Contains insulin
- Boosts calcium and magnesium absorption
- Contains non-digestible nutrients for bacteria
This probiotic has non digestible carbohydrates and fiber that help the bacteria contained in the pills survive longer. This helps deal with a problem a lot of probiotics have which is that they go bad quickly. The wide variety of bacteria that this product contains are also genuinely good at making your gut a lot healthier overall.
This probiotic contains insulin, so it is great for people that are diabetic. It can’t substitute actual medical care but it can definitely supplement it. Overall, this probiotic can make you feel energized and healthy. It also has a mere seven calories per pill, so you don’t have to worry about any weight gain either.
A couple of things that you need to keep in mind is that the pills are slightly larger than standard pill. This means that they are difficult to swallow. A few consumers also reported that the pills don’t work very well.
- Improves general gut health
- Makes you feel energized
- Very low calorie count
- Suitable for people with diabetes
- Long lasting
- Pills can be hard to swallow
- Occasionally does not work
4. Nutrition Essentials #1 Rated Probiotic
- Made in the USA
- FDA certified
- Boosts good colon bacteria
- Boosts calcium absorption rate
If you really want to improve your gut health, you need to get a probiotic that is FDA certified. These pills are made in the USA and they have full FDA approval. They are also surprisingly cheap. You can get 180 pills for less than the NuBiotix supplement at number 6 costs. This is a six month supply if you take the recommended dosage of one pill a day.
Also, unlike the ProSynbiotic pills at number 5, these pills are small and therefore easier to swallow. However, you might have to deal with an unpleasant taste. Also, keeping them for six months might be a little difficult since the pills often crumble easily.
Overall, though, these pills are great because they remove gas and even boost your metabolism. You might find that you have lost weight after a few months of using them!
- Small pills
- Six month supply in single, affordable purchase
- Boosts metabolism, helps you lose weight
- Eases stomach pain
- Pills crumble easily
- Unpleasant taste
3. Biolever Balance Drinkable Probiotics and Prebiotics Powder
- Patented strains
- Probiotic and prebiotic
- Comes in powder form
- All natural ingredients
- Precise targeting
Pills are a great way to take probiotics. However, they often taste bad and can be tough to swallow. These problems can be seen in the Nutrition Essentials Probiotic at number 4 and the Standard Process – Synbiotic pills at number 5. This probiotic comes in powder form. All you have to do is mix it into water and drink up!
It tastes great and is a lot more pleasant to consume than pills. It is also completely natural, with all the ingredients being free of harmful chemicals. Any gas problems you might have are going to be dealt with quite quickly. In fact, this probiotic deals with gas troubles far more quickly than any other probiotic you have read on this list so far. Only the top two can beat it in this regard.
One thing to bear in mind is that this probiotic might cause nausea if you drink it on an already upset stomach.
- Helps relieve gas problems
- Convenient to consume
- Tastes better than most probiotics
- Free of chemicals
- Benefits are as advertised
- Can cause nausea on an already upset stomach
2. Flora Renew Probiotics
- Includes 14 different strains
- Gluten free
- Includes Acidophilus super strain
- Must be stored in a cool, dry place
- Bile resistant bacteria
This probiotic is completely natural, much like the Biolever Drinkable Probiotics ranked beneath it. However, this product is also free of genetic modification. This sets it apart from a lot of other probiotics on the market which often contain harmful genetic modifications.
This is a highly potent probiotic. So much so that it is seven times as potent as any other probiotic on this list. This makes it highly effective, but it is important to note that so much strength is rarely required. It is more of a marketing gimmick, but this probiotic does still provide a lot of benefits. It is also quite convenient because you don’t have to eat before taking it. A further benefit is that it is suitable for vegetarians who often search far and wide for a good probiotic in vain! The only problem you might have with this probiotic is that it is a little too expensive.
- All natural, no genetic modification
- Suitable for vegetarians
- 7 times as potent as other probiotics
- Genuinely fixes digestion problems
- Meal not required before taking
- Unnecessarily expensive
1. Dr. Tobias Deep Immune – Probiotic plus Ultimate Prebiotic
- Serving size: 2 capsules
- Contains the following:
- LH01 – Myoviridae
- LL5 – Siphoviridae
- T4D – Myoviridae
- LL12 – Myoviridae
- Also contains:
- DE111 (Bacillus subtilis)
- Bacillus coagulans
- Lactobacillus acidophilus
- Bifidobacterium lactis
Here we have the absolute pinnacle of probiotics on the market. This probiotic works in small doses without you having to consume large amounts in one go. It is vegetarian friendly much like the Flora Renew Probiotics ranked at number 2. However, what truly sets it apart is that it works almost immediately. You will notice your stomach becoming settled mere minutes after taking it.
This product is easy to store because it doesn’t require refrigeration, and it is pretty much tasteless which makes it better than any other product in this list. It also doesn’t have the bad aftertaste that most probiotics on the market tend to have. This probiotic is more or less perfect, the only problem is that the optimal dose is very small. This means that it is easy to take too much which could end up causing indigestion.
- Works in small doses
- Effective in minutes
- Vegetarian friendly
- No refrigeration needed
- Actively targets bad bacteria
- No aftertaste
- Easy to overdo
- Josephine J. Brewer: I have been using this product for about two weeks. I can already notice that my stomach is less upset than it used to be. This is the best product I have tried so far!
- Larry C. Root: Worked a lot quicker than I thought it would! I usually have to wait a while before supplements start working
- Tim A. Kelly: I was unsure about whether probiotics actually worked or not. But with this product I could tell the difference in a few hours! This is a fantastic buy.
- David J. Rushing: Worked a lot faster than other probiotics. I suffer from a lot of bloating and gas. These pills were great at helping me get better.
- Peggy M. Harris: Got the job done, that’s for sure! I take a pill every evening after dinner and it helps me sleep better at night.
These consumer reports show how people really feel about our top ranked product. Through meticulous research and careful analysis we have determined that the Dr. Tobias Deep Immune Probiotic is heads and shoulders and above other products on the market regardless of price point or brand.