If your Bluetooth devices are losing their connection or you’re having trouble connecting to begin with, the first thing you should check is the range. The standard Bluetooth range is about 30 feet (9 meters), but there are ways to extend that. Here are four ways to extend the range of your Bluetooth devices.
- The first step is to identify the source of the problem
- If you are having difficulty connecting to a specific device, make sure that the device is within range and powered on
- If you are having difficulty with multiple devices, there may be an issue with your Bluetooth transmitter
- Once you have identified the source of the problem, there are a few ways that you can try to extend Bluetooth range
- One way is to use a signal booster or repeater
- These devices amplify the signal and can help to extend the range by up to 100 feet (30 meters)
- Another way to extend Bluetooth range is to use a powerline adapter
- This type of adapter uses your home’s electrical wiring to send signals from one point to another
- They are typically used for WiFi signals but can also be used for Bluetooth signals
- Powerline adapters can extend your Bluetooth range by up to 300 feet (90 meters)
- Finally, you can try moving your devices closer together or using a different type of antennae
- Some types of antennae, such as directional antennas, can help focus the signal in one direction and can increase the range by up to 500 feet (152 meters)
How to Extend Bluetooth Range Android
Do you ever find that your Bluetooth connection just doesn’t seem to reach as far as it used to? Or that it keeps cutting out in certain areas of your home or office? If so, there are a few things you can do to try and extend the range of your Bluetooth connection.
Here are four tips for extending Bluetooth range on Android: 1. Use a repeater device If you’re having trouble with your Bluetooth signal cutting out in certain areas of your home or office, one way to overcome this is by using a repeater device.
This will amplify the signal and help to extend the range. You can buy standalone repeaters or even some routers come with built-in repeaters these days. 2. Keep devices away from metal objects and thick walls
Another tip for improving Bluetooth range is to keep devices away from metal objects and thick walls as these can interfere with the signal. If possible, try and position yourself near windows as they tend to provide better reception than other areas of a room. 3. Avoid using battery-saving features
Some Android devices have battery-saving features that can affect Bluetooth performance. For example, Samsung devices have a power saving mode which limits CPU performance and background data usage – both of which can impact Bluetooth range and connectivity. If you’re having trouble with your Bluetooth connection, make sure any battery saving features on your device are turned off.
4 Update Your Device’s Firmware Regularly Updating firmware isn’t something most people think about doing but it’s important nonetheless – especially if you want to maintain peak performance from your hardware including extended bluetooth range . Keep an eye out for updates from both Google (for Android) & Apple (for iOS) Oftentimes when new versions are released , they include patches for common problems like audio dropouts , choppy video , broken app compatibility & more .
How to Extend Bluetooth Range on Pc
If you have a laptop or desktop computer with Bluetooth capabilities, you may have noticed that the range isn’t always great. You might be able to use your Bluetooth mouse or keyboard just fine when you’re right next to the computer, but as soon as you move away a few feet, the connection starts to drop. This can be frustrating, especially if you’re trying to use your Bluetooth device from across the room.
There are a few things you can do to try and extend the range of your Bluetooth connection on your PC. First, make sure that there aren’t any obstructions between your device and your computer. Things like walls and metal objects can interfere with the Bluetooth signal and cause it to weaken.
If there’s nothing blocking the signal, you can try moving your computer closer to your device. Sometimes simply being closer to the source of the signal can help boost its strength. You can also try using a USB extension cord to connect your Bluetooth adapter directly into one of your computer’s USB ports.
This bypasses any potential interference from other devices that might be using the same frequency as Bluetooth (like WiFi routers). Just make sure that whatever cord you use is long enough so that it doesn’t create any new obstructions! Finally, if all else fails, you may need to purchase a strongerBluetooth adapterthat has a better range than the one built into your computer or laptop.
Sometimes even small changes in hardware can make a big difference in performance.
How to Extend Bluetooth Range on Iphone
If you have an iPhone and are looking for ways to extend its Bluetooth range, there are a few things you can do. First, make sure that your iPhone is running the latest version of iOS. Then, try these tips:
1. Move your iPhone and devices closer together. The further apart they are, the weaker the signal will be.
2. Avoid obstacles between your devices. Objects like walls and furniture can block or weaken the signal.
3. Use Bluetooth accessories that are designed to extend range. There are various products on the market that can help boost the signal strength of your Bluetooth connection.
4. Enable airplane mode on your devices when not in use. This will disable all wireless signals, including Bluetooth, but can help conserve battery life when you don’t need it enabled.
5 . Restart your iPhone and other devices . This can sometimes clear up any interference that may be causing issues with the Bluetooth signal .
How to Extend Bluetooth Range Reddit
When it comes to extending the range of your Bluetooth connection, there are a few things you can do to give yourself a little extra distance. Here are a few tips from the team at Reddit:
1. Use an extension cord.
If you’re using your Bluetooth connection for audio only, you can use an ordinary 3.5mm extension cord to give yourself some extra range. Just make sure that the cord is long enough so that it doesn’t introduce any unwanted noise into your signal. 2. Get a longer antenna.
The antenna on your Bluetooth device is what allows it to transmit and receive signals, so a longer antenna will definitely help extend your range. You can find aftermarket antennas online or at your local electronics store. 3. Use a different frequency band.
Most Bluetooth devices operate on the 2.4GHz frequency band, but some newer devices support the 5GHz band as well. If you have a 5GHz-compatible device, try connecting to it on that frequency band instead of 2.4GHz – you may get better range as a result. 4. Try a different Bluetooth profile.
Some profiles are more suited for long-range connections than others – for example, A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) has great range but doesn’t work with all types of devices (like keyboards and mice). If you’re having trouble maintaining a connection with certain devices, try switching to another profile like HFP (Hands-Free Profile) or SPP (Serial Port Profile).
Extend Bluetooth Antenna
If you want to extend the range of your Bluetooth connection, you can do so by adding an external antenna. An external antenna will amplify the signal and allow you to connect to devices that are further away. You can purchase an external Bluetooth antenna from most electronics stores.
Best Bluetooth Range Extender
Are you looking for a way to boost the range of your Bluetooth signal? If so, then you may be wondering if a Bluetooth range extender is the right solution for you. A Bluetooth range extender is a device that can be used to amplify the signal of a Bluetooth enabled device, such as a headset or speaker.
By doing this, it can help to improve the quality of the audio and make it easier to connect to other devices in your area. There are a few things to keep in mind when shopping for a Bluetooth range extender. First, you’ll want to make sure that the device is compatible with the type of device you’re using it with.
Second, you’ll want to consider how much power the device uses; some models can be quite power-hungry. Finally, you’ll want to think about where you’ll be using the device; if you plan on using it outdoors, then make sure that it’s weatherproof. With all of that in mind, let’s take a look at some of the best Bluetooth range extenders on the market:
- Bluetooth 5.3 dongle: Applies the latest Bluetooth 5.3+EDR technology, compatible with Bluetooth 5.2/4.2/4.2 LE/4.0/2.1+EDR, and supports Dual mode (BR/EDR+ Bluetooth Low Energy) to achieve low energy consumption and high speed. Quick response and better anti-interference.
- Plug & Play: USB wireless Bluetooth is not limited by network and location, no need to install drivers, just plug the USB wireless adapter into your computer, you can use it directly. You can use the Bluetooth function at any time. Greatly improve your work efficiency and save your time.
- Long Range Bluetooth Adapter: The USB Bluetooth 5.3 dongle uses Class 1 radio technology, equipped with extra long antenna, and the transmission range in the open area can reach 328ft/100m, Bluetooth connections are no longer affected by distance. Note: The actual transmission range will be affected by physical obstructions and wireless interference.
- Fast Transmission Rate: This upgraded Bluetooth 5.3 adapter features EDR technology and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) configuration up to 3Mbps, which greatly improves transmission rates and reduces the loss of transmission efficiency due to interference in the 2.4GHz band. Enables fast, lag-free wireless data connections between your computer and Bluetooth devices.
- System Support: The upgraded Bluetooth 5.3 dongle has a wide range of applications. You can connect up to 5 devices at the same time using Bluetooth wireless. Such as Bluetooth speakers,keyboards,headsets,mice, and Bluetooth printers,etc. Only supports Windows 11/10/8.1, Not compatible with Mac OS, Linux,car stereo systems,XBOX,ps4 or TVs.
- Long Range Bluetooth – Listen to crystal clear audio anywhere in your home. Stream with cutting edge Class 1 tech & antenna up to 300ft line of sight & 160ft indoors, far past 33ft limits. Boost to the patio, pool, yard or garage. Watch range video
- Ideal for Watching TV, Movies, or Gaming, Listen Without Lip Sync Problems, & Connect to 2 Headphones – Enjoy high fidelity audio with zero lag for 2 devices using aptx Low Latency, dual multipoint. Paired device must support aptX Low Latency
- Optical Bypass: Use Bluetooth & Wired Devices Together Without Replugging Cables – Hifi TV audio will automatically pass thru the 2.0 to wired sound bar & AT THE SAME TIME transmit to portable Bluetooth speakers or earphones. Choose separate volumes
- Easily Add Bluetooth – Compatible with 99% of TVs, Samsung, LG, Sony, TCL & more. Supports digital OPTICAL, AUX 3.5mm, & RCA connections, outputs & inputs. Set up is a breeze with voice prompts (RX), LED indicators, and 1m cables. Re-connects quickly
- NOTE: Volume is controlled on your paired audio device, i.e. headphones, speaker, iPhone, laptop, etc. PC and device USB ports can be noisy, to avoid audio buzzing, use the supplied power cable and wall adapter.
- Long Range Bluetooth Adapter: The Bluetooth dongle uses Class 1 radio technology, equipped with extra long antenna, and the transmission range in open areas can reach 328ft/100m, ten times more powerful than Bluetooth 5.0 version. Enjoy the joy of wireless at home without having to be around the computer, free from the limits of distance.
- Bluetooth 5.1 Dongle: Applies the latest Bluetooth 5.1+EDR technology，support the enhanced Data Rata (EDR) and transfer rate up to 3Mbps.Dual-mode support Bluetooth 5.1 low energy (BLE)，reducing transmission efficiency loss caused by interference in the 2.4 GHz band, enhance stability and anti-interference,(Backward compatible 2.0/3.0/4.0/5.0)
- External Antenna Design: The compact Bluetooth antenna can rotate 360° to get a better signal and keep the stable Bluetooth connection. It can provide more powerful wireless transmission and signal reception from any angle.Which means you won’t have unexpected dropped calls or loss of signal quality Period.
- Bluetooth 5.1 Adapter for PC: You can fully use the USB 5.1 wireless Bluetooth to connect multiple devices simultaneously, Can work with 7 devices at the same time,such as Bluetooth speakers, keyboards, headsets, mice, and Bluetooth printers, etc.
- System Support: Only support 32/64 bit Win 11/10/8/7 (Not work with Mac OS, Linux,unraid system, car stereo systems,xbox,ps4 or TVs), support Multi languages.
- The GAROGYI 5.3 Bluetooth adapter offers top-tier performance with strong compatibility across Windows 7, 8.1, 10, and Windows 11. It ensures fast and stable wireless connections between your computer and a variety of Bluetooth devices like headphones, speakers, mice, keyboards, game controllers, smartphones, printers and more — For audio, data, and image transfer. The adapter’s dual antennas enhance signal stability and extend the range for an even better experience.
- For Windows 11, 10, and 8.1, it’s a plug-and-play experience—no drivers needed. However, Windows 7 might require driver installation in specific cases. Each system varies; typically, it’s plug-and-play. If your system doesn’t automatically detect the adapter, manual driver installation can help.★ A courteous reminder: If your computer lacks a CD-ROM for driver installation, you can get the Bluetooth driver via GAROGYI’s web URL:dropbox.com/s/3ktdqbq7egr50ee/Rtl5.3%20Driver.zip?dl=0
- ★ It adopts the Taiwan Realtek 5.3 chip, fully compliant with the Bluetooth 5.3 technical specifications, supporting dual-mode low-power transmission.
- ★ Extended transmission range: The Class 1 protocol enables an impressively long transmission distance of up to 150 meters (under unobstructed conditions) while maintaining a robust signal. This enhanced range is further fortified by the inclusion of dual antennas, ensuring even greater stability and reliability of the signal.
- ★ More stable transmission rate: Provides a transmission rate of 3Mbps, enabling high-speed file and audio data transfer.
- 【Long Range Upgraded Bluetooth Adapter】: The upgraded Bluetooth dongle uses Class 1 radio technology, equipped with extra long antenna, and the transmission range in open areas can reach 328FT/100M, ten times more powerful than Bluetooth 5.0 version. Enjoy the joy of wireless at home without having to be around the computer, free from the limits of distance.
- 【Bluetooth 5.3 Dongle】: Applies the latest upgraded Bluetooth 5.3+EDR technology，support the enhanced Data Rata (EDR) and transfer rate up to 3Mbps.Dual-mode support Bluetooth 5.3 low energy (BLE)，reducing transmission efficiency loss caused by interference in the 2.4 GHz band, enhance stability and anti-interference,(Backward compatible 2.0/3.0/4.0/5.0)
- 【External Antenna Design】: The compact Bluetooth antenna can rotate 360° to get a better signal and keep the stable Bluetooth connection. It can provide more powerful wireless transmission and signal reception from any angle.Which means you won’t have unexpected dropped calls or loss of signal quality Period.
- 【Bluetooth 5.3 Adapter for PC】: You can fully use the upgraded USB 5.3 wireless Bluetooth to connect multiple devices simultaneously, Can work with 5 devices at the same time,such as Bluetooth speakers, keyboards, headsets, mice, and Bluetooth printers, etc.
- 【System Support】Only Support Windows 8.1/10/11, Backward Compatible with Bluetooth 5.2/5.1/5.0/4.2/4.1/4.0/3.0/2.1/2.0, Support Bluetooth speakers, stereo headphones, headsets, keyboard, mouse, mice and Bluetooth printer, and more. （Not work with Mac OS, Linux, car stereo systems, XBOX, ps4 or TVs）
- LONG RANGE AUDIO STREAMING: The HomeSpot Long Range Bluetooth Audio Receiver has a range of 75m /250ft when connected with iPhone in-house; Control the music from your phone from almost anywhere in your house or even the yard. Equipped with the most advanced & reliable Bluetooth 4.2 technology (backward compatible to 4.1 / 4.0 / 3.0 / 2.1) for faster & more stable connectivity, with high-quality digital audio and DSP processing powered by Qualcomm CSR8670.
- CERTIFIED WITH APTX & APTX LOW LATENCY: HomeSpot Long Range Bluetooth Audio Receiver is certified with Qualcomm (previous CSR) aptX and aptX Low Latency audio. Enjoy CD-quality sound wirelessly over Bluetooth connections with aptX-source devices like TVs, phones or tablets; with aptX Low Latency, you can now watch video while listening to wireless audio without any noticeable audio delay.
- INSTANT AUTO RECONNECT & MULTIPOINT CONNECTIONS: The HomeSpot Long Range Bluetooth Receiver can be connected to two mobile devices at the same time; Less time wasted on pairing and connection, just turn it on and it will quickly auto-reconnect to last paired devices.
- VERSATILE USAGE: To achieve optimal high-definition sound quality, the HomeSpot Long Range Bluetooth Audio Receiver offers several ways to connect to your home stereo system or stand-alone speakers, including Toslink optical (PCM only), coaxial SPDIF digital (PCM only), and a traditional 3.5-millimeter aux and 3.5mm to RCA connection.
- LED INDICATORS: Easy-to-understand intuitive LED light for aptX Low Latency, aptX, SBC and status mode.
- UPGRADE YOUR EXISTING STEREO SYSTEM: bluMe HD is a premium Hi-Fi Bluetooth adapter that streams the highest quality audio wirelessly from your phone, tablet or computer to any home stereo system. Easy setup, connects in seconds.
- STUNNING HIGH QUALITY AUDIO: Featuring the latest Bluetooth 5.0 and support for Qulacomm aptX HD, aptX Low Latency, aptX and AAC decoding, bluMe HD adds high definition Bluetooth to any home stereo system.
- BEST-IN-CLASS SOUND: Built-in true Hi-Fi 384kHz/32-bit upsampling Audiophile Digital to Analogue Converter DAC allows bluMe HD to decode and play audio files in all their lossless glory.
- LONG RANGE BLUETOOTH: Employs special circuitry and precision-tuned antenna to extend the wireless range to up to 100+ feet, providing glitch-free performance that works through multiple walls.
- DIGITAL & ANALOG CONNECTIVITY: bluMe HD provides ultimate compatibility with your stereo equipment with Analog RCA and Digital Optical SPIDIF outputs. Also compatible with AUX inputs with included RCA to AUX cable.
- ✅【Bluetooth USB Adapter 5.0】Applies the latest Bluetooth 5.0 chipset and greatly reduces the power consumption of Bluetooth(BLE). Bluetooth 5.0+ EDR is backwards compatible with Bluetooth 4.0 / 4.2 / 3.0 / 2.0 / 2.1 dual-mode Bluetooth transmission
- ✅【Fast and Further】With the enhanced Data Rate (EDR) support, enhance anti-interference ability and stability, and reduce the transmission efficiency loss caused by the interference of the 2.4 GHz frequency band and reduces the possibility of signal interruption. Easily enjoys music, transfer files, entertainment during work.
- ✅【Long Range Bluetooth Adapter】Using Class 1 radio technology, equipped with extra long antenna,and the transmission range in open areas can reach 328ft/100m,ten times more powerful than Bluetooth 4.0 version. Enjoy the joy of wireless at home without having to be around the computer,free from the limits of distance.
- ✅【High Gain Antenna】Equipped with 2dbi high gain antenna to further enhance the reception and transmission signal of the Bluetooth dongle, 90°rotatable antenna provides a stronger wireless transmission and receives signals from any angle. Get rid of wired control, and enjoy a free life.
- ✅【High Compatibility】USB Bluetooth adapter works with 32/64-bit Windows 10/8/7. It can also take full advantage of bandwidth to connect multiple Bluetooth devices simultaneously, such as Bluetooth headsets/speakers/mice/keyboards, smartphones. Not applicable for Mac OS, Linux, TV, Car Stereo. Not the same as a mouse and keyboard receiver.
- 【Bluetooth 5.1 Dongle 】: With the latest Bluetooth 5.1 + EDR, Transmission distance ( 328ft/100M. ), faster data rate ( 3Mbps), and lower power consumption; Backward compatible with Bluetooth 5.0/4.2/4.1/4.0/2.1/2.0 Dual-mode Bluetooth transfer, compatible Full-speed USB 2.0/USB 1.1 interface.
- 【Bluetooth 5.1 Adapter for PC】: Help your old desktop add wireless Bluetooth function to connect more Bluetooth devices such as: mouse, keyboard, headphones, headset,speaker, printer, etc. ( Not compatible with Mac, car stereo or TVs.)
- 【Long Range Wireless Transfer】: This USB Bluetooth dongle with 2dBi external antenna, long range wireless transfer can up to 328ft/100M. ( Note: Operation range can be affected by physical obstructions and wireless interference.)
- 【Support OS 】: Plug and Play for Windows 11/10/8.1/8; It is need install the Bluetooth driver for Windows 7 system ( NOTE: please download the driver in this site: szedup.com/support/driver-download/bluetooth/b3536/ ; WARM TIPS: please disable the built-in bluetooth driver before plug this usb device to your computer )
- 【Lifetime Warranty】: We can offer lifetime manufacturer replacement warranty and 90 days no questions asked return policy.( If have any question, please contact us via amazon message )
- 【LONG WIRELESS RANGE】With an external antenna and BT 5.0, the SIMOLIO JH-214A Bluetooth audio adapter can achieve a range of up to 50-70FT (15-20M) in obstacle-free indoor environment; range can be extended up to 164FT (50M) line-of-sight in the open air when used with Class I Bluetooth transmitter. Note: actual operation range varies across different Bluetooth devices, and can be negatively affected by Wi-Fi routers, walls, cordless phones and other wireless devices etc.
- 【Bring Your Old Stereo to Life】Thanks to Bluetooth 5.0 technology, this HiFi Bluetooth receiver allows you to wirelessly stream high fidelity audio from any Bluetooth-enabled device including smartphones, tablets, computers, laptops etc. to your favorite home stereo receiver/powered speakers/vintage radio/car stereo system via RCA or 3.5mm AUX cable.
- 【VOLUME & TRACK CONTROL】It’s easy to control the volume and tracks via VOL+/- buttons on the Bluetooth receiver. Short press volume buttons to UP or DOWN the volume. Press and hold vol+/vol- for skipping to next or previous tracks.
- 【EASY SETUP, AUTO RECONNECT】Pair your device to the Bluetooth adapter with a single button press. It can reconnect automatically with the previously paired device. NOTE: The adapter will POWER OFF AUTOMATICALLY if there is no signal in for 10 minutes. No more hassle with your home stereo playing suddenly due to auto re-connection at night.
- 【POWER ADAPTER INCLUDED, NO BUILT-IN BATTERY】This wireless adapter doesn’t have built-in battery. It’s powered by AC to DC power adapter or USB power source with USB C cable. Power Adapter is included. Note: This is a BLUETOOTH RECEIVER only, NOT a BLUETOOTH TRANSMITTER, so it does NOT work with Bluetooth headphones or Bluetooth speakers.
How Do I Increase Bluetooth Signal Strength?
If you’re looking to increase the Bluetooth signal strength in your home, there are a few things you can do. First, make sure that the devices you’re trying to connect are close to each other. The further apart they are, the weaker the signal will be.
You can also try moving them around until you find a spot where the signal is strongest. If possible, it’s also a good idea to keep them away from any potential interference sources like microwaves or cordless phones. Another tip is to make sure that your Bluetooth router is in a central location.
This will help ensure that all of your devices have an equal chance of picking up the signal. If you have multiple floors in your home, it’s often best to place the router on the second floor so that it has a better range. Finally, if you’re still having trouble getting a strong Bluetooth signal, you may need to invest in a stronger antenna or booster.
These can be found at most electronics stores and will help extend the reach of your Bluetooth connection.
How Can I Increase My Smartphone Bluetooth Range?
Most people don’t know that the range of their Bluetooth devices is determined by the power output of the device. The power output of your device will be increased if you turn up the volume on your phone. If you want to maximize the range, keep your phone at full volume and put it in airplane mode.
You can also try using a Bluetooth repeater or amplifier.
Why is My Bluetooth Range So Short?
If you’ve ever been frustrated by a short Bluetooth range, you’re not alone. While Bluetooth is designed to be a convenient wireless technology for connecting devices like headphones and speakers over relatively short distances, there are a number of factors that can cause your Bluetooth range to fall short. In this article, we’ll take a look at some of the most common culprits and offer some tips on how to overcome them.
One of the most common reasons for poor Bluetooth range is interference from other electronic devices. If you’re using your Bluetooth device in an area with lots of other electronic activity (like a busy office or coffee shop), it’s likely that competing signals will interfere with your connection, causing it to drop out or fail altogether. To combat this, try moving to a less crowded area or turning off any nearby electronics that might be causing interference.
Another common issue is simply distance. Because Bluetooth operates on radio waves, its signal strength diminishes the farther it has to travel. So if you’re trying to connect two devices that are too far apart, you may start experiencing dropped connections or other performance issues.
The best way to avoid this problem is to make sure both devices are as close together as possible before attempting to pair them. Finally, keep in mind that different types of Bluetooth devices have different maximum ranges. For example, lower-end headsets typically have shorter ranges than higher-end models (and speaker systems almost always have longer ranges than headsets).
So if you’re having trouble getting good performance from your device, it could be due to its limitations rather than anything else. In general, however, following the tips above should help improve your experience with any type of Bluetooth device.
Is There an App to Boost Bluetooth Signal?
There are a number of apps that can help boost your Bluetooth signal. Many of these apps work by optimizing the way your phone communicates with the Bluetooth device, thereby improving the signal strength. Some of these apps also include features like battery saver and call quality enhancer, which can further improve your experience.
Here are some of our favorite apps to boost Bluetooth signal: 1. Boost Signal Strength FREE This app is designed to optimize your phone’s communication with any Bluetooth device, thereby boosting the signal strength.
It includes a simple one-click optimization process and also offers a real-time graph that shows you the before/after difference in signal strength. 2. Super Booster: WiFi & BT Enhancer Pro This app not only boosts your Bluetooth signal but also improves your WiFi performance.
It comes with a number of features like auto-connect, network booster, and smart analyzer that help optimize your wireless experience. In addition, it also has a battery saver feature that can help prolong your battery life.
What Is The Range Of Bluetooth And How Can It Be Extended?
If you’re looking to extend the range of your Bluetooth connection, there are a few things you can do. First, make sure that there are no obstacles between your device and the Bluetooth receiver. If there are, move them out of the way.
Second, try to keep your devices as close together as possible. The further apart they are, the weaker the signal will be. Finally, if you’re still having trouble, consider buying a Bluetooth extender or repeater.
These devices amplify the signal and can help improve performance.